Terms & Conditions
The careful, conscientious and legally compliant handling of your personal data and its protection are of great importance to us.
Below we will inform you about the collection and processing of personal data when you use our website and our services.
§ 1 General information about the collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. E.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior, etc. (“data”).
- The person responsible in accordance with Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is:
- When you contact us by email, the data you provide (e.g. email address, name and, if applicable, telephone number, content, etc.) will be stored and processed by us in order to be able to answer your questions. Providing your email address is necessary so that we can answer your request. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, e.g. B. Your query could be answered.
- As part of data processing on our behalf, a third party provider (Cargo) provides us with the services of hosting and displaying the website. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interests are the accessibility and correct presentation of our website.
- To prevent unauthorized third-party access to your personal data, especially financial data, our websites are encrypted using SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer). We also maintain physical, technical and administrative security measures to adequately protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. These security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access restrictions to our data centers and permission controls for access to data.
§ 2 Data processing when you visit our website, technically necessary or essential cookies
- When you use our website for purely informational purposes, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP Address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interests follow from the data processing purposes listed above.
- In order to make visiting our website user-friendly and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your device.
Use of technically necessary cookies:
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies
- Persistent Cookies.
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
- The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interests follow from the purposes mentioned at the beginning (functionality of the website, increasing user-friendliness, etc.).
- (3) The above-mentioned data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and there are no longer any legally required retention obligations to be met.
§ 3 Orders in the online shop
- If you would like to place an order in our online shop, we collect and process the data you provide there (name, address, payment details) to process the contract. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
- (2)If you would like to open a customer account, we will collect and process the data you provide there (name, address, payment details) to make subsequent orders easier for you. Opening a customer account is voluntary. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR. We store this data for as long as you are our customer. You can delete your customer account at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above.
- (3) In some cases, we use external service providers, in particular payment service providers, to process your order. We pass on your payment data to these companies for payment processing. When processing the payment, you may be redirected to the websites of these companies, whose data protection declaration also applies in this case. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
- In order to fulfill the contract when delivering goods, we pass on your delivery address to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, to the extent that this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
- Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your order data for the legally stipulated period. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR. After the tax and commercial law retention periods have expired, we will delete your order data unless you have consented to further use.
§ 4 Your rights
- With regard to your personal data, you have the right to:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend is required by legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you use it to assert it , exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR and
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- (2)You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR) if you are of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you is contrary to this Regulation violates. A responsible data protection supervisory authority is:
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Telephone: 030/13 889-0
Other responsible bodies result from Art. 77 Para. 1 DS- GMOs.
- (3) You may revoke your consent to data processing (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR) to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue data processing based on this consent in the future. The legality of data processing carried out based on consent until its revocation remains affected.
- (4) Right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR)
Right to object
- You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR (data collection to protect a legitimate interest). to insert; This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The objection means that we will no longer process this personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims .
- If we process your personal data to carry out direct advertising, you have the right to object to this processing at any time; This also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. The existence of a special situation, as in a), is therefore not necessary for an effective objection to direct advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection can be made either by sending a message to the contact option described above.
Desiree Sielaff, August 2021
General Terms and Conditions
(with legal information)
§ 1 Scope
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders that customers (hereinafter “customer” or “you”) place via our online shop.
- Differing general terms and conditions of the customer will not be recognized unless we expressly agree to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Contractual partner
The purchase contract is concluded with:
Telephone: +49 173/7779009
Tax number: 24/533/00584
§ 3 Ordering process and conclusion of contract
By listing the products in our online shop, we ask you to make a binding purchase offer to us. Once you have found the product you want, you can add it to your shopping cart without obligation by clicking on it. You can remove products from your shopping cart at any time by clicking the [delete] button. By clicking the [order for a fee] button, you complete the ordering process and make a binding purchase offer to us for the products in your shopping cart. The process can be canceled at any time by closing the browser window. You can find further information on the individual pages, e.g. B. about correction options. Immediately after submitting your order, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt. This email does not constitute an order confirmation.
We will accept your offer within two days
- we issue a declaration of acceptance or order confirmation in a separate email or
- we have the goods delivered or
- If necessary, the payment transaction is carried out by our service provider or the selected payment service provider. The time when the payment transaction is carried out depends on the payment method selected (see under “Payment conditions”).
The alternative that is relevant to you depends on which of the listed events occurs first.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and include shipping costs.
§ 5 Delivery, requirements for the use of “Print at Home Tickets”
- Delivery takes place within Germany.
- Please refer to the respective product page for delivery times.
- It is not possible to collect the product yourself.
§ 6 Payment conditions
The following payment methods are generally available to you in our shop:
1. Credit card
When you submit your order, you provide your credit card details. Your card will be charged immediately after you place your order.
§ 7 Retention of title
The product remains our property until full payment.
§ 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty rights apply to the products offered in our online shop.
§ 9 Cancellation policy for consumers
Consumers have the following right of cancellation:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Desiree Sielaff, Hektorstrasse 6, 10711 Berlin, telephone: +49 173 777 9009, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have to pay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us). have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees as a result of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
(*) Delete what is not applicable.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
§ 10 Storage of contract text, contract language
- The contract text is not stored by us. You can view, print and save the terms and conditions on our homepage under the menu item “Terms and Conditions”. The order details and the terms and conditions will also be sent to you by email.
- The contract language is German.
§ 11 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a customer arbitration board.
§ 12 Data protection declaration
By completing your order you agree to our data protection declaration, which you can access on our homepage via the menu item “Data protection declaration”.
§ 13 Final provisions
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between us and the customer, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The legal regulations regarding the restriction of the choice of law and the applicability of mandatory regulations, in particular the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.
- If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between us and the customer is Berlin.
- If a provision of these General Terms and Conditions is invalid, the rest of the contract remains valid. The relevant statutory provisions apply in place of the invalid provision.
Desiree Sielaff, August 2021