EN | DE
The careful, conscientious and legally compliant handling of your personal data and its protection are of great importance to us.
In the following, we inform you about the collection and processing of personal data when using our website and our services.
§ 1 General information on the collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior, etc. ("data"). ("Data").
- The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("DS-GVO") is:
- When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (e.g. e-mail address, name and, if applicable, telephone number, content, etc.) will be stored and processed by us in order to answer your questions. The specification of your e-mail address is necessary so that we can answer your inquiry. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data accrued in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, because, for example, your request could be answered.
- Within the scope of data processing on our behalf, a third-party provider (Cargo) provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interests are the accessibility and correct presentation of our website.
- To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, our websites are encrypted, SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer). We also implement physical, technical and administrative security measures to adequately protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. These security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access restrictions to our data centers, and authorization controls for access to data.
§ 2 Data processing when visiting our website, technically necessary or essential cookies
- During the purely informative use of our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interests follow from the data processing purposes listed above.
- In order to make the visit to our website user-friendly and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your terminal device.
Use of technically necessary cookies:
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent Cookies.
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interests follow from the purposes mentioned at the beginning (website functionality, increase in user-friendliness, etc.).
- The aforementioned data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and there are no longer any legally prescribed obligations to retain the data.
§ 3 Orders in the online shop
- If you would like to place an order in our online shop, we collect and process the data you provide there (name, address, payment data) for contract processing. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
- If you wish to open a customer account, we will collect and process the data you provide there (name, address, payment data) in order to facilitate subsequent orders for you. The opening of a customer account is voluntary. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. We store this data as long as you are a customer with us. You can delete your customer account at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above.
- For the fulfilment of the contract for the delivery of goods, we pass on your delivery address to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
- Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your order data until the legally specified duration. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO. After expiry of the retention periods under tax and commercial law, we will delete your order data unless you have consented to further use.
§ 4 Your rights
- You have the right against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO to demand the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO and
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 DS-GVO) if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates this Regulation. A competent data protection supervisory authority is:
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Phone: 030/13 889-0
Further competent bodies result from Art. 77 (1) DS-GVO.
- You may revoke your consent to data processing (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO) at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains affected.
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO)
Right of objection
- You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the DS-GVO (collection of data for the purposes of safeguarding a legitimate interest); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The objection has the consequence that we no longer process this personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Should we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to this processing at any time; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing. The existence of a special situation, as in a), is therefore not necessary for an effective objection to direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection can be made either by sending a message to the contact option described above.
Desiree Sielaff, August 2021
General terms and conditions
(with legal information)
§ 1 Scope of application
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed by customers (hereinafter referred to as "Customer" or "you") via our online shop.
- Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer shall not be recognised unless we expressly agree to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Contractual partners
The purchase contract is concluded with:
Phone: +49 173/7779009
Tax number: 24/533/00584
3 Order process and conclusion of contract
By placing the products in our online shop, we ask you to make a binding purchase offer to us. When you have found the desired product, you can place it in the shopping cart without obligation by clicking on it. You can remove products from the shopping cart at any time by clicking the [delete] button. By clicking the button [order with costs] you complete the ordering process and make us a binding offer to purchase the products in your shopping cart. The process can be cancelled at any time by closing the browser window. On the individual pages you will receive further information, e.g. on correction options. Immediately after sending the order you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail. This e-mail does not constitute an order confirmation.
We will accept your offer within two days by
- we issue a declaration of acceptance or order confirmation in a separate e-mail or
- we have the goods delivered or
- if applicable, the payment transaction is executed by our service provider or the selected payment service provider. The time of execution of the payment transaction depends on the selected payment method (see "Terms of payment").
The relevant alternative for you depends on which of the listed events occurs first.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and include shipping costs.
§ 5 Delivery, prerequisites for the use of "Print at Home Tickets
- The delivery takes place within Germany.
- Please refer to the respective product page for delivery time.
- A self-collection of the product is not possible.
§ 6 Terms of payment
In our shop you can choose between the following payment methods:
- Credit card
You provide your credit card details when you place your order. Your card will be charged immediately after placing the order.
§ 7 Retention of title
The product remains our property until full payment.
The statutory warranty rights apply to the products offered in our online shop.
§ 9 Cancellation policy for consumers
Consumers have the following right of withdrawal:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Desiree Sielaff, Hektorstrasse 6, 10711 Berlin, phone: +49 173 777 9009, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
|Sample cancellation form|
|(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form).|
(*) Delete as applicable.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
10 Storage of contract text, contract language
- The text of the contract is not stored by us. You can view, print and save the GTC on our homepage under the menu item "GTC". The order data and the GTC will also be sent to you by e-mail.
- The contractual language is German.
11 Settlement of disputes
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a customer arbitration board.
With the conclusion of your order you agree to our data protection declaration, which you can call up on our homepage via the menu item "Data protection declaration".
§ 13 Final provisions
- Contracts between us and the customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The statutory provisions on the restriction of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory provisions, in particular of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence as a consumer, shall remain unaffected.
- If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between us and the customer shall be Berlin.
- Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, the remainder of the contract shall remain valid. The relevant statutory provisions shall apply in place of the invalid provision.
Desiree Sielaff, August 2021